With the Adhesive controller novasens 2000 you can monitor contact-less coating orders with hot glue, hot melt and hot wax.
How it works:
The Hotmeltcontroller novasens 2000 converts the non-contact measured quantity of the adhesive application in to an electrical signal.
The output is measured as an analog output signal in either 0-20mA, 4-20mA or 0-10 volts for transmission and evaluation in to the SPS or in to an digital LED display (optional).
The optional digital display novasens DP1001 allows switching on adjustable switch contacts and the establishment MIN and MAX values to process the measured values without SPS.
With different sensors you can monitor adhesive beads and adhesive points, adhesive joints of different size and shape.
The tough small micro sensors process in quick response time (from 5 ms) also high speed tasks.
With their small installation size you can also place the adhesive sensors in confined spaces.
For an individual configuration of the novasens 2000 hot melt controller the following options are available:
- Relay contact for over and under quantitive
- Adjustable integration time (measuring sedation)
- Trigger Input: 24 VDC with hold function for control of intermittent order
- Sensors with air cooling and lens cleaning with compressed air
- Measuring range: 0 – 250%
- 100% value manually adjustable (optimum)
- Power supply: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 24 VDC
- Extension of the sensor cable up to 40 m
- Outputs via DIP switch selectable (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10Volt)
- Do the board or panel mount