The novasens 2050 infrared pyrometer is a very fast non-contact temperature measuring device with standard outputs for combination with temperature regulators,
temperature displays and automatic controls. With a wide range of configuration options, the novasens 2050 can be adapted to individual measurement tasks.
Why non-contact temperature measurement?
Non-contact temperature measurement with the novasens 2050 pyrometer is
ideal where using contact sensors is difficult to implement and more of a hindrance,
or other temperature measurement methods are too imprecise.
How it works:
The novasens temperature measuring device converts the non-contact
temperature of the measuring object into an electrical Signal.
The measurement is output as an analog output signal either in 0-20mA, 4-20mA or 0-10V for forwarding and evaluation to the PLC or as a digital LED display (optional).
The optional digital switch display novasens DP1001 enables the measured values
to be processed and measurement tasks to be controlled without a PLC using
adjustable relay contacts and the definition of MIN and MAX values.
The novasens 2050 pyrometer is available with the following options for individual configuration:
- Relay/switching contact for minimal/maximal temperature
- Adjustable integration time (measurement calming)
- Trigger input: 24 VDC with hold function for holding a temperature value
The novasens pyrometer can be used universally in the temperature range
from -40°C to +1000°C and can be individually configured for a wide range of applications using interchangeable sensors.
The special temperature ranges 0-30°C, 0° – 50°C and -40° to + 60°C
enable high measurement resolution and sensitivity in the food industry and in the laboratory area.
Advantages of the novasens 2050:
- Emissivity correction manually adjustable
- Sensor and controller unit can be replaced individually using a plug connection
- Small dimensions of the sensors enable use in confined spaces
- Robust sensors for the toughest industrial applications
- Temperature ranges and outputs switchable via DIP switches
- Extension of the sensor cable up to 40meters
- Device in housing or as a built-in circuit board
|0°-30°C, -40°C to +60°C, 0°–50°C, 0°-100°C, 0°-250°C, 0°-500°C, 0°-1000°C
|1,0 to 0,1 adjustable on Controller
|Length 80mm x width 125mm x height 57mm
|Permissible ambient temperature
|0°C to +50°C
|Distance to measuring spot
|100mm : 2mm | 50mm : 8mm | 1:1 depending on Sensor
|+/- 1% of reading
|0,5°C (0-100°C), 1,0°C (over 100°C)
|0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10VDC selectable on Controller
|max 500 Ohm
|24 VDC input
|230 VAC, 115 VAC, 24 VDC (18-36 VDC)
|Basic controller and sensor with 3m sensor cable (extendable up to 40m)
|Bargraph display in the housing cover, relay contact for over-/undertemperature,
adjustable integration time/measurement reassurance