The novasens HighTemp 520 infrared thermometer is a portable high-temperature pyrometer in the short-wave infrared range for non-contact temperature measurement during glass production and further processing in the measuring range + 100 ° C to 1800 ° C with thermocouple input and double laser for marking the measuring spot.
At a glance
- IR temperature measuring device with input for external thermocouple sensor NiCr-Ni (Type K)
- Measuring range up to 8 meter
- Large temperature measuring range – infrared: +100°C to +1800°C – Thermocouple input: -64°C to +1370 °C
- Coated optics with 100:1 measuring spot Ratio
- Adjustable emissivity 0.10 to 1.00
- With target laser and Display backlight
- Acoustic and visual alarm limit (HI-LOW)
- Large display: for simultaneous display of measured value as well as max / min or limit values
- Spectral range: 2,3 – 5,0 μm
The novasens HighTemp 520 thermometer is exactly the right pyrometer for non-contact temperature measurement in glass production processes.
A High-quality precision optics ensures a measuring range of up to 8 meters and an optical resolution of 100:1. This allows measurement objects to be measured precisely even at a greater distance.
Marking the measuring field with a laser sight:
A double target laser helps you to precisely target and mark the measurement object or measurement spot.
The two laser beams follow the optical infrared beam path of the thermometer and mark the size of the measuring field exactly at every distance.
Typical areas of application of the novasens HighTemp 520 high temperature thermometer due to the high temperature measuring range of up to 1800 ° C are:
- Temperature measurements in glass production
- Glass finishing and further processing
- Tempering and hardening processes
- Manufacture of flat glass, car glass, glass bottles and solar cells
|Measuring ranges||+100°C to +1800°C (Infrared)
-64°C to +1370°C (Thermocouple input)
|Spectral range||2,3 – 5,0 μm|
|Emissivity correction||1,0 to 0,1 adjustable|
|Dimensions||233 mm length x 207 mm width x 60 mm height|
|Permissible ambient temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Distance to measuring spot||100:1 with target laser|
|Accuracy||+/- 2% of reading (Infrared)
+/- 1% of reading (Thermocouple input)
|Repeat accuracy||+/- 2% of reading (Infrared)|
|Reaction time||< 1 second|
|Resolution||0,1 °C (from 1000°C = 1°C)|
|Power supply||2 x 1,5V AA batteries|
|Battery life||Appr. 40 hours in continuous operation|
|Delivery scope||Thermometer, batteries, carrying case|